Friday, June 9, 2017

Mixed Media Abstract Painting “Aerial View” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


   FRESH OFF THE EASEL..

   10"x10"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

   Click HERE for purchase info.

   Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

   Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

   Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work






                        Study with Sandra in North Carolina

                                                                           at
                                                    Donna Downey Studios


 
Steps to Success!!



                                Click HERE to learn more!





2 comments:

Edward Cross said...

Wow! I’m from Malaysia, an English teacher gonna be. Now, I know that my goal readers are my students in the past. custom essay writing service I’d like to mark like this too attractive event and real hard work to make an enormous article. Thank you for the suggestions, I really enjoyed reading this. It is so much inspiring.

Sandra Duran Wilson said...

Thank you and best wishes in your goals.

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting