Thursday, November 29, 2018

Week 2 of the 7th Annual BOGO Sale

Welcome to Week 2 Selections for the 7th Annual BOGO Free Sale. 


Every year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks, but you may pay with a credit card for a 3% charge to cover the fees. PayPal, linked to a bank account rather than a credit card also works without adding any fees.

The BOGO began Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day. I will post 8 paintings every week on Thursday for six weeks. The final post will be December 27th and the sale will end on Jan 3, 2019. I often have a final bonus post the last week.

I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. Please share with friends. The price includes shipping to only one address, but you can team up with a friend. You get one and they get one. How cool is that!

Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 8x8 for $285 and it includes shipping
2 - 10x10 for $385
2 - 12x10 for $485
2 - 12x9 for $685-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 14x11 for $695
2 - 12x12x2.5 $795
2 - 14x14 framed for $795
2-  16x13 for $895
2 - 14x14 unframed for $995 
2 - 26x14 for $1495 





Some frame sizes vary in width and depth, and some are unframed. All framed ones are in black wood floater frames. Check overall dimensions and descriptions. If you have any questions please email me. The two paintings you select only have to be the same price. If you select 2 different priced paintings you will pay the price for the higher of the two.


purple, copper, green, textural abstract painting.

Stairway to the Stars 14.25" x 11.25"

framed vertical abstract painting BOGO

Stairway to the Stars side view

This is my favorite new painting. The depth, the textures, the hidden writing and the yummy colors all come together in a special way. I just finished it and I hope it goes to a new home soon or I may hang it in my home. Grab it fast. It is framed and ready to hang. Get two for only $695 and that includes shipping. Only once a year and most of these are paintings I just finished, never seen before. Contact me to claim this one. 


earth pigments, crackle, figures, cave paintings

Moon Shadows 14.25 x 11.25

Spirals, figures, copper and crackle painting

Moon Shadows side view

Moon Shadows was created for my new book, Awakening Your Creative Soul. There is so much to love here: clay spirals, Venetian plaster and some unusual materials. It is on an Ampersand panel and framed ready to hang. It goes well with the painting above and you get both for $695. Contact me to claim this painting. Yes, shipping is included.


Aurora Borealis painting

Lightscapes 1 - 9"x 11"x 1.5"

night star painting

Lightscapes 1 side view

Here is another newbie that began in a recent workshop. It is also included in a free class download. You can see how I developed the color scheme. The light effects are created using interference paints that glow just like the Aurora Borealis. This acrylic on panel is framed in a slightly different black wood floater frame. I like to combine assorted styles and depths of framed when I hang a grouping of art; it creates more interest. This beauty is $485 for 2 and includes shipping. Make it mine.


sunset on the mountain lake

Lightscapes 2 - 9" x 11" x 1.5"

abstract sunset painting, moody, water

Lightscapes 2 side view

Can you believe that this painting began looking just like Lightscapes 1? Yep, that's the beauty of glazing. This piece reminds me of a cool mountain lake with fog rising from the surface. It too has interference paints that add a color shift from blue to red in the middle and blue to green in the lower section. Combine this one with another fave for only $485 including shipping. Claim it now. 


abstract colorful square painting

Hidden Knowledge 10.25" x 10.25"

collage colorful abstract mixed media

Hidden Knowledge side view

If you love texture you will love this one. Pages from an old book are embedded below layers of acrylic mediums. Glaze layers add a richness and depth of color and collage papers create a strong focal point. This piece is $385 for 2. Claim this one today.


textures, collage, words and rich deep colors

Remember Our Love 10.25" x 10.25"

square textural abstract painting

Remember Our Love side view

This piece began in a similar manner as the one above but it took a different color route. The strong light and dark contrasts give this piece presence. You gotta love the textures and crackles too. This piece could hang beside the other one listed above. Get both for $385Contact me to claim this one.



ocean colors, water painting

Tide Pools 14" x 17.5"

water scape, blue painting, ocean

Tide Pools side view

This piece reminds me of a walk along the beach where I discover the most amazing little creatures in the pools. It reminds me of the preciousness of time. This piece is a custom size and it has been wired to hang either as a vertical or horizontal. It is acrylic on panel and it is very adaptable for hanging and viewing. I see different things in different orientations. This piece is $895 for 2. What a deal, get it now.


Raven, flight, southwest colors

The Gift of the Raven 12" x 16" x 2"

Raven, Southwest art, mixed media painting

The Gift of the Raven side view

Here is another piece that doesn't usually find its way into the BOGO sale, but it wanted to be included. As you can see it is a bit different than the others because the imagery wraps around the sides and there is a second painting mounted on top. I made this piece for a DVD online class. There is a silver leaf moon, silver stars, collage, transfer and a clay heart. The Raven brings the gift of peace and joy. This piece is a special price only for this sale. Don't let it fly away. It is $895 for 2. Claim it.


No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting