Thursday, December 27, 2018

Week 6 posts for BOGOFree and exciting update

Welcome to Week 6 of the 7th Annual BOGO Sale
Here are the selections for December 27th 
I have added a bonus Week 7 of 7 works on paper posting on January 3
The event will continue until January 10th


Every year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks, but you may pay with a credit card for a 3% charge to cover the fees. PayPal, linked to a bank account rather than a credit card also works without adding any fees.

The BOGO began Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day. I will post 8 paintings every week on Thursday for six weeks. The final post will be December 27th and the sale will end on Jan 3, 2019. I often have a final bonus post the last week.

I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. Please share with friends. The price includes shipping to only one address, but you can team up with a friend. You get one and they get one. How cool is that!

Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 8x8 for $285 and it includes shipping
2 - 10x10 for $385
2 - 12x10 for $485
2 - 12x9 for $685-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 14x11 for $695
2 - 12x12x2.5 $795
2 - 14x14 framed for $795
2-  16x13 for $895
2 - 14x14 unframed for $995 
2 - 26x14 for $1495 


Some frame sizes vary in width and depth, and some are unframed. All framed ones are in black wood floater frames. Check overall dimensions and descriptions. If you have any questions please email me. The two paintings you select only have to be the same price. If you select 2 different priced paintings you will pay the price for the higher of the two.


organic green and purple with yellow painting

Illuminated 16.25" x 13.25"

nature in organic shapes mixed media painting

Illuminated side view

I created this piece for Stencil Girl products blog post. I showed all the steps how I made it using layers of stencils mingles with acrylic gels, pastes and colors. I added some handmade paper that I made and sealed it all in acrylic. This piece is $895 for 2 and includes shipping. Find a friend and share the cost. You will each get a painting for half price. This only happens once a year for a limited time. Contact me to reserve this painting.



chakra colors and sacred geometry

Sacred Rotation  14.25" x 11.25"

Sandra Duran Wilson chakra series

Sacred Rotation side view

This painting was created for my newest book, Awakening Your Creative Soul. It is from the chapter on the chakras and this piece contains all the colors of the chakras and sacred geometry. I find this piece to help in my meditation as I focus on the color and the patterns. This piece is acrylic on panel and it is available for $695 for 2 including shipping. Contact me to make it yours.



Santa Fe, NM mountain painting

Sunset Mountains  11.25" x 14.25"

Mountain red painting

Sunset Mountains side view

These mountains glow and the sky has a glimmer to it also. The base paint is a mirror paint and then the layers are added on top. Lovely reds and compliments of blue. This piece is $695 for 2 and you may claim it here.



mixed media tall abstract painting

The Journey Home  26.25" x 14.25"

spiral and earth colors painting

The Journey Home side view

I began this painting while teaching in TX, but I have added so many layers that it is amazing when you see it in person. The layers and details will captivate you. The spiral is made from an acrylic skin that is layered on top of an etching. You will always find something new in this painting. It is available for $1495 for 2 including shipping. Select here.



mixed media on paper encaustic

Sky Window matted size 20" x 16"  Sold!


red, copper and wax mixed media painting

Sky Window matted size is 20" x 16"  Sold!

This is a painting and collage on paper. It is matted and ready to be framed. I have priced it an incredible deal so you can match it to any other piece that is priced at $485 for 2. This piece incorporates music, acrylic, encaustic printmaking and layers of collage. Claim it here.



oil, silk and collage mixed media painting

Star Gate  matted size is 20" x 16"


alternative printmaking

Star Gate matted size is 20" x 16"

This is a mixed media piece on paper. It contains oil, acrylic, silk and collage. It is matted and ready to be framed. You may combine this piece with any other piece in the same price range of $485 for 2 including shipping. Contact me  



Venetian plaster, beads and organic shapes

Love Grows Here 10.25" x 10.25"  Sold!


Venetian plaster painting square

Love Grows Here side view  Sold!

I love the colors in this mixed media acrylic painting on panel. It has leaf skeletons embedded into plaster, bead work on paper that has a metallic patina and a yummy satin wax-like finish but is all acrylic. This piece is available for $385 for 2. Choose me!



mixed media metal and acrylic painting

The Outer Rings 10.25" x 10.25"


orange, bronze and purple acrylic painting

The Outer Rings side view

This is another space inspired painting. Imagine the outer rings of a distant planet. There are wonderful textures layered on top of each other which gives this piece incredible depth and amazing color. The piece is 10.25" x 10.25" and is $385 for 2 including shipping. Claim it now.


No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting