Thursday, November 28, 2019

The 8th Annual BOGO Event Begins Now!

Hi Everyone and Welcome to the much anticipated 8th Annual Six Weeks of Giving BOGO Event

Every year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I only accept checks for the listed amounts. If you would like to pay with a credit card there is a 3% charge to cover the fees. Paypal linked to a bank account rather than a credit card also works without adding any fees if you check all the correct buttons. Contact me skwduran@msn.com

The BOGO begins Thursday, November 28, Thanksgiving Day. I will post 9 paintings every week on Thursday morning for six weeks. The final post will be January 2nd and the sale will end on Jan 9th, 2020. I often have a few final bonus pieces the last week.

I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. I will hold it until you find the second, or third or fourth painting.

Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 8x8 framed for $295 and it includes shipping
2 - 10x10 framed for $395
2 - 12x10 framed for $495
2 - 12x9 for $685-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 14x11 framed for $685
2 - 12x12x2.5 $785
2 - 14x14 framed for $785
2 - 16x13 for $885
2 - 14x14 for $985 
2 – 16x16 cradled for $1300
2 – 18x18 framed for $1350
2 – 18x18 cradled for $1400
2 - 26x14 framed for $1495 
2 – 16x20 cradled for $1695

A new size this year is 18”x 6” on a stretched canvas. The price will be $685 for 2 including shipping, Yay!!!

So here are the paintings for Week 1

blue and red beach with white waves, water scene
Wave Runner 10" x 12" 

alternative beach scene
Wave Runner side view with frame

This painting is acrylic on panel and it is framed in a wood black floater frame. I created this piece for a color exploration. You can almost hear the ocean. I like to use unusual colors for landscapes because I have synesthesia which is a crossing of the senses. When I listen to music or sounds I see colors. This size is $495 for 2 and includes shipping. Contact me to claim this piece.

Contemporary geometric composition with gold leaf and crackles in bronze, blue and red.
Elevate 11" x 14"

horizontal geometric abstract textured painting in bronze and blue

Elevate side view with frame

I love the textures and the metallic glow in this acrylic painting on panel. There is gold and crackles, two of my favorites. The colors are deep and rich and the colors will work with most decors. This piece is $685 for 2 including shipping. Contact me to save this beauty for you.

woman with bird on her head in earth tones.
Fly With Me 14" x 14"

acrylic figurative painting in earth tones
Fly With Me side view with frame

This figurative piece is unusual for me, although I do love figure drawing. I created this piece when teaching and I find quirky figures combined with birds on their head is a theme for me. Thoughts take flight and all that. She is painted on top of old painted book pages and the piece is acrylic and mixed media on panel. Framed in a black floater frame she is ready to fly into your home. This piece is $785 for 2 and includes shipping. Contact Me.

textures, bronze acrylic, orange and turquoise painting like stones
Ancient Glyphs 14" x 14"

textured petroglyph painting.
Ancient Glyphs side view with frame

Texture and layers of color add so much intrigue and depth to this piece. It could be a great companion piece for Fly With Me. This mixed media acrylic and collage painting is made on an archival panel and framed in a black wood frame. Ready to hang. This piece is $785 for 2 and includes shipping. Contact me.

abstract acrylic painting with red, gold and turquoise.
Shine 10" x 10"
Sold

abstract square red painting
Shine side view with frame Sold

Red is one of my favorite colors and there are a multitude of reds and oranges in this beauty. It is balanced with a soft yellow white and a necklace of turquoise. This acrylic painting is on panel and framed in a black wood floater frame. It is $395 for 2. Contact me.

layers of collage, crackles and purple and copper
Stairway to the Stars 14" x 11"

purple, copper, antique green contemporary abstract painting.
Stairway to the Stars side view with frame

Rich copper paint, collage, crackles and so many layers will keep you gazing and finding new things for years. I love to work in acrylic mixed media layers and this piece is on an Ampersand panel and framed in a black wood floater frame. It is $685 for 2 and could pair nicely with the other piece this size. Make them yours. Contact me.

colorful square collage painting with music
Sing To Me 10" x 10"

colorful square painting inspired by music.
Sing To Me side view with frame

This acrylic mixed media collage is a part of a series. The music appears to me to be turquoise and green. The shapes dance like how I see the music. Can you hear it? This piece is $395 for 2 and includes shipping. Pick me.

stone, plants and fabric with gold
 The Fiddler 10" x 10"

music inspired painting
The Fiddler side view with frame

This piece almost didn't make it onto the sale because it is a favorite of mine. Can you guess why? I can hear the fiddler playing among the ancient stone walls. The imagery is a Fiddle Leaf Fern unfolding. This piece is acrylic and mixed media on panel and framed. It is $395 for 2. Select me.

collage painting with green, turquoise and gold
The Gift 10" x 10"

square abstract green painting
The Gift side view with frame

This is another piece in the series. I have painted on fabric and glued it onto the panel along with more acrylic, gels and collage and some found materials. It is sealed and ready to hang. It is $395 for 2. It is on a panel and framed in black wood. Select me.

Remember to contact me as soon as you see one you love. No need to have your second piece selected. 

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting