Thursday, December 12, 2019

Week 3 of the 8th Annual BOGOFree

The 8th Annual BOGO Event Week 3

Hi Everyone and Welcome to the much anticipated 8th Annual Six Weeks of Giving BOGO Event

Every year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I only accept checks for the listed amounts. If you would like to pay with a credit card there is a 3% charge to cover the fees. Paypal linked to a bank account rather than a credit card also works without adding any fees if you check all the correct buttons. Contact me skwduran@msn.com

The BOGO begins Thursday, November 28, Thanksgiving Day. I will post 9 paintings every week on Thursday morning for six weeks. The final post will be January 2nd and the sale will end on Jan 9th, 2020. I often have a few final bonus pieces the last week.

I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. I will hold it until you find the second, or third or fourth painting.

Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 8x8 framed for $295 and it includes shipping
2 - 10x10 framed for $395
2 - 12x10 framed for $495
2 - 12x9 for $685-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 14x11 framed for $685
2 - 12x12x2.5 $785
2 - 14x14 framed for $785
2 - 16x13 framed for $885
2 - 14x14 framed for $985 
2 - 18x14 framed for $1275
2 - 16x12 cradled for $1275
2 – 16x16 cradled for $1300
2 – 18x18 framed for $1350
2 – 18x18 cradled for $1400
2 - 26x14 framed for $1495 
2 – 16x20 cradled for $1695

A new size this year is 18”x 6” on a stretched canvas. The price will be $685 for 2 including shipping, Yay!!!

All the frames are solid wood stained black and the cradled panels are 1.5" deep with the painting extending around the sides.

So here are this weeks painting selections, Enjoy!

green, pink and purple abstract
Happy Thoughts  10" x 10" framed

Santa Fe joy
Happy Thoughts  side view with frame

This painting will bring a smile to your face every time you look at. Fill your world with more joy and email me to save this piece for you. It is $395 for 2 with shipping. Contact


colorful faux encaustic
Dancing Paint 8" x 8"

red, purple and gold with a hint of turquoise
Dancing Paint  side view with frame

This piece may look like encaustic but it is all acrylic. This little gem will bring a shot of color to any space, even a book shelf. It is $295 for 2 including shipping. Make it yours. Contact


colorful textured mixed media collage
La Entrada  10" x 10"

mixed media collage
La Entrada  side view with frame

If you love textures you will jump for this piece. It has luminous colors and touchable textures. It is $395 for 2 with shipping. Contact me to claim this beauty.


encaustic and plaster painting
Life Force  10" x 10"  Sold!

encaustic and plaster painting
Life Force  side view with frame  Sold!

This piece has both plaster and wax. There is even a real leaf skeleton embedded within the many layers. This piece is $395 for 2. Contact me.


stones and turquoise with texture.
Stone Path  12" x 9" x 1.5"

Santa Fe colors and textures.
Stone Path  side view

This piece is made with real stones and earth pigments. It is on a wood cradled board. The vibrant Santa Fe colors and the rich real textures will pull you in. It is $685 for 2 this size. Contact me.


red sky, purple mountains abstract landscape.
In the Land of Joy  14" x 18"

red sky purple and blue mountains.
In the Land of Joy  side view with frame

The red sky with gold crackles and the richly textured mountains are looking for a place in your heart. This piece along with another are $1275 for 2. Email me to claim this piece.


Santa Fe abstract landscape
Tres Mesas  10" x 10"

southwest colors and abstract landscape
Tres Mesas  side view with frame

This mixed media painting on panel has fabric, paper and layers of acrylic. It reflects the beautiful mesas of the Southwest. It is only $395 for 2 including shipping. Email me.


cosmic star shooting painting
Solar Punk 8" x 8"

galactic red painting.
Solar Punk  side view with frame

This wild little piece can live on your bookshelf or hang with its buddy that you choose. Get two for only $295 including shipping. Pick me.

colorful, vibrant flowers in a striped vase.
Peaceful Joy  13" x 16"

abstract floral
Peaceful Joy  side view with frame

This piece is a little different for me but I had so much fun painting it for a class I was teaching. Even the frame is different. I really like how it works with the stripes of the vase. This week's post seems to be about joy, peace and beauty. We can all use more of that. This beauty is $885 for 2. Email me.

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting