Monday, April 20, 2020

Contemporary Landscape Art, Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Forest Soundscape“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson




Brand New-My FREE series of art videos comes out every Monday!
Watch them on my youtube channel HERE

I have synesthesia and when I listen to music I see colors. This painting was created to my friend, Jim Oliver's music called Miraculous. The serene blues and greens evoke a peaceful and inspiring state. Relax and enjoy.

The painting is carried around the edges for a continuous view. No need to frame and ready to hang.

16"x16"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel -Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE


Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......



No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting