Saturday, December 19, 2015

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Born on the Solstice" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



This painting is from my newest book, Acrylic Painting for Encaustic Effects. It has crackles, glazing and a beautiful night sky. It has a wax like acrylic finish and it is framed in a black floater frame and ready to hang.   



        8"x10"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel in a Black Floater Frame/Available

        Click HERE for purchase info.

        Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

        Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter .

        Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

       Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.






    

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting