Friday, June 24, 2016

Contemporary Mixed Media Abstract Art Painting "Liquid Time " by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



This little gem has everything in it. I used it as a sample board in my workshop demonstrations and the texture just kept on building.

It's kinda wild and crazy.

     6"x6"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

     Click HERE for purchase info.

     Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

     Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

     Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.




ACRYLIC SPECIAL EFFECTS WORKSHOP WITH SANDRA DURAN WILSON at Donna Downey Studios| SEPTEMBER 23-25TH 2016







Click HERE for more info, or to REGISTER




I am excited to be a part of the 21 Secrets Spring 2016 e-book featuring myself and 20 other magnificent teachers from around the world.
This book is such a wonderful asset that everyone should have. There are 21 cool lessons that lead you down exciting new paths.





Click HERE to purchase.







No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting