Thursday, December 21, 2017

BOGO Week 4 Happy Solstice

Welcome to my 6th annual BOGO Free, Six Weeks of Giving. Each year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks, but you may pay with a credit card for a 3% charge to cover the fees.

This is week 4 and it also happens to be the Winter Solstice, so I have selected some galactic pieces to honor the return of the light and rotation of the Earth around the Sun. I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors, and reconnect with long time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. Shipping went up this year so the prices are just slightly higher than last year to cover the increase.

I will post ten paintings each week for six weeks. Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all of your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 7x7 for $275 and it includes shipping
2 - 9x9 for $375
2 - 11x9 for $475
2 - 12x9 for $675-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 13x10 for $675
2 - 12x12x2.5 $775
2 - 13x13 for $775
2-  16x13 for $875
2 - 14x14 for $975 
2 - 26x14 for $1475 



Some frame sizes vary in width and depth, and some are unframed. All framed ones are in black wood floater frames. Check overall dimensions and descriptions. If you have any questions please email me. The two paintings you select only have to be the same price. If you select 2 different priced paintings you will pay the price for the higher of the two.


colorful galactic space painting
Starry Night 14.25"x14.25"x1.75"

square framed acrylic space painting
Starry Night - side view

You can sit back and gaze at this painting and see the Milky Way, the distant stars and planets, all from the comfort of your lounge chair. There is beautiful texture and iridescent colors in this acrylic on panel. It is framed in a black wood floater frame and it is only $775 for 2, includes shipping. You can get one for you and another for a gift. Contact me to claim this painting.

musical notes, crackles and colorful square painting
Fine Tunes 14.25"x14.25"x1.75"

abstract square painting with musical score
Fine Tunes - side view

The music of the spheres floats through space. There are so many layers, like the music on top of the crackled surface combined with the transparent layers of color. This acrylic collage painting on panel is framed in a black wood frame and it is only $775 for 2. It goes nicely with the one above. Email

square painting with textures and symbols
I Am 14.25"x14.25"x1"

hand and spiral with purple and gold painting
I Am - side view

Ancient cave paintings documented the journey of the changing light. Celebrate the Solstice with this wonderfully textured acrylic painting with collage elements. It is on panel and framed in a black wood float frame. This is $775 for 2 and includes shipping. Contact me.


                orange, purple texture and botanical shapes
Gaia 14.25"x14.25"  SOLD!

  square abstract framed earth painting
Gaia - side view   SOLD!

Gaia is the Earth energy and she is embodied in this painting. Actually 2 paintings in one. Look closely at the details and the layers. I almost kept this piece for myself, but I do want to share the light. This piece and the one above, team up for a great pair for $775. Contact me.

space and galactic painting
Mars Rising 9"x9"x1.5"

space colorful abstract Mars vision
Mars Rising - side view

Here is to honor our neighbor, Mars. Texture, crackles and transfers layer lots of depth into this acrylic painting on panel. It is framed and only $375 for 2 including shipping. Choose me.


colorful collage acrylic painting of Mars
Martian Mountains 12.25"x10.25"  SOLD!
 
colorful vision of mountains on Mars
Martian Mountains - side view  SOLD!

Here is another point of view from Mars. The beautiful red skies and painted mountains combine with a collage element from an etching. This brand new painting can be yours for $475 for 2. Just find another piece at the same price and you get 2 for that price. Contact me


complementary colors in abstracted landscape
Sun Song 10.25"x12.25"

abstract surreal landscape
Sun Song - side view

Here is another brand new painting. This piece reminds me of an imaginary planet where the numbers become frequencies, the notes that create music. That's what it's like in my head. This is an acrylic on panel and framed in a wood floater frame. It is $475 for 2 and includes shipping. Email me



geometry with color
Geometry 11.25"x14.25"x1.75"

numbers make magic
Geometry - side view

Textures and colors float and dance in this mixed media acrylic painting. It is painted on panel and it incorporates collage, glazes and even shell particles that add little floating elements to the wax-look of the piece. It is $675 for 2 including shipping. Contact me.


abstract vision of the Northern Lights
The Northern Lights Go South 9"x11"x1.5"

color space painting of the northern lights
The Northern Lights - side view

The lights dance and words float in the sky. This painting has interference paints and the change colors as you look from different angles. This piece is acrylic on panel and it is framed in a black wood frame. This painting is $475 for 2, but I will make an exception on this piece and the following one. Shooting Stars is a 9x9 painting and it is usually $375 for 2, but if you want these 2 together I will do both for $425 including shipping. Contact me.

writing and shooting stars in space
Shooting Stars 9"x9"x1.5"

cosmic view of the night sky
Shooting Stars - side view

This is a companion piece to the painting above, but you may choose any other painting for $375 to go along with this piece. Enjoy the stars and skies and Happy Solstice. Contact me.




No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting