Monday, December 18, 2017

Contemporary Abstract Painting on Paper “Star Gate” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

FRESH OFF THE EASEL....

15"x11" Mixed Media on Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.




My Annual BOGO Sale has begun!!



Welcome to my 6th annual BOGO FreeSix Weeks of Giving.


Each year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks, but you may pay with a credit card for a 3% charge to cover the fees.




See week Three's paintings HERE


No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting