Monday, February 26, 2018

Mixed Media Horizontal Abstract Painting "COSMIC HORIZON" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



The galaxy comes alive in this piece. There are hundreds of planets swirling in the vastness of space. The interference colors reflect differently depending on the angle of the light. This painting is finished with a thick layer of high gloss resin which enhances the depth. The painting wraps around the sides.

  12"x36" x1.5"Mixed Media on Panel

  Click HERE for purchase info

  Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

   Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

   Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

   Follow me on facebook HERE

   Follow me on Instagram HERE

   Follow me on Pinterest HERE



No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting