Friday, June 15, 2018

Fine Art Horizontal Free Standing Sculpture, Mixed Media "Aspen Sunrise" by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side A



                                                                           Side B

I call these pieces sculptures because they are three dimensional paintings that are free standing and show different images depending on the viewing angle. You can even see the shadows behind the trees because there are six layers of colors separated by the cast acrylic. Light passes through them and illuminates the art. These are beautiful on a table where they may be seen from both sides. See side A and side B. Side B is a serene sunrise and there are copper particles embedded into one of the six layers of the sculpture.

8"x24.5"x2" Cast Acrylic, Resin and Steel

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE


No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting