Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Mixed Media Horizontal Free Standing Sculpture, Abstract Art “Sky Dance“ by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Side A


Side B
Brand New...




I call these pieces sculptures because they are three dimensional paintings that are free standing and show various images depending on the viewing angle. Sky Dance draws you into the galactic dance of waves, stars and planets. Interference paints over the black background give side A , a shimmering and color changing view. Side B has a translucent quality with windows opening to a deeper level.


6"x24.5"x2" Cast Acrylic, Resin and Steel-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE





No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting