Monday, July 23, 2018

Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting “FLIGHT” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


      


The feelings of flight are represented. Feel the movement, the rapid beating of wings and the emotional freedom that results from breaking free.

      22"x18" Mixed Media on Paper/Available

      Click HERE for more info on this piece, including a detailed description.

      Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

      Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

      Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

      Follow me on facebook HERE
      Follow me on Instagram HERE
      Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

                                                      





  





    

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting