Monday, August 6, 2018

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art “Anticipation” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson





FRESH OFF THE EASEL.. .

This little gem has beautiful porcelain like crackles and layers and layers of color and texture.
It is finished in a high gloss resin which accentuates the texture and color and it is framed in a black wood floater frame.
Image size is 6"x6" , framed size is 8.25"x8.25"



8.25"x8.25"x.25" Acrylic on Panel /Available

$250

Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE






Follow me on facebook HERE


Follow me on Instagram HERE


Follow me on Pinterest HERE



                                                      

















  

















    

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting