Friday, September 21, 2018

Fine Art Free Standing Horizontal Sculpture, Resin, Steel, Cast Acrylic “Aspen Trail” by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side A:


                                                                           Side B:

Take a walk among the aspens. There are 6 layers in this sculptural painting made from acrylic and collage. The piece is mounted in steel and is created to be viewed from both sides. It sits beautifully on a dining table.

 8"x25"x2" Cast acrylic, resin and steel /Available

 Click HERE for more info.

Check out my new FREE VIDEO SERIES on my YouTube channel HERE

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

Learn about my ONLINE COURSE HERE

A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......





No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting