Monday, January 7, 2019

BOGO - Mixed Media, Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art “Counting Clouds” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Venetian plaster and layers of acrylic reveal underlying colors and patterns. This piece is framed and ready to hang.
Framed in a black floater frame.


This painting is part of my annual BOGO FREE Sale which ends Wednesday.

14.25"x14.25"x.1.5"Mixed Media on Panel /Available

$600 Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting