Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Vertical Abstract Painting, Mixed Media Art, Contemporary Art For Sale, “The Journey Home” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson




I began this painting while teaching in TX, but I have added so many layers that it is amazing when you see it in person. The layers and details will captivate you. The spiral is made from an acrylic skin that is layered on top of an etching. You will always find something new in this painting.

26.25"x14.25"x.1.5" Acrylic on Panel /Available

$1,400

Click HERE to purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.



My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available  HERE


Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE


No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting