Thursday, January 3, 2019

Week 7 for the 7th Annual BOGOFree Event

Welcome to Week 7 of the 7th Annual BOGO Sale
I decided to add a 7th week in honor of the 7th year and I am posting 7 works on paper for the finale.
Here are the selections for January 3rd. 

The event will continue until January 10th so get your selections in no later than the 10th. Happy New Year!


Every year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an incredible deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks, but you may pay with a credit card for a 3% charge to cover the fees. PayPal, linked to a bank account rather than a credit card also works without adding any fees.

The BOGO began Thursday, November 22, Thanksgiving Day. I will post 8 paintings every week on Thursday for six weeks. Here is the final bonus post.

I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away so you can claim it. Don't let your favorite get away. Please share with friends. The price includes shipping to only one address, but you can team up with a friend. You get one and they get one. How cool is that!

Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. If you see one you like, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 8x8 for $285 and it includes shipping
2 - 10x10 for $385
2 - 12x10 for $485
2 - 12x9 for $685-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 14x11 for $695
2 - 12x12x2.5 $795
2 - 14x14 framed for $795
2-  16x13 for $895
2 - 14x14 unframed for $995 
2 - 26x14 for $1495 


Some frame sizes vary in width and depth, and some are unframed. All framed ones are in black wood floater frames. Check overall dimensions and descriptions. If you have any questions please email me. The two paintings you select only have to be the same price. If you select 2 different priced paintings you will pay the price for the higher of the two.

These pieces are all the same price and size. They are works on paper and they are matted and ready to be framed. The matted dimensions are 27.5" x 19.5" and you may select 2 for only $895 and that includes shipping. My works on paper are highly collected and this is a rare opportunity to get them for such an amazing value. Select yours today.


botanical print and collage

Aspen Dance

forest and nature

Aspen Dance matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

This piece was created for my exhibition in Australia and one young viewer exclaimed, if I was an aspen that's how I would look. He really got it. This piece brings together the elements of the forest using paint, printmaking, music, collage and fabric. This piece is ready to be framed. $895 for 2 includes shipping.



alternative printmaking

Distant Mountains

New Mexico inspired landscape

Distant Mountains matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

I love to combine various elements to create textures and layers. This piece incorporates printed silk, oil on paper monoprint and collagraph, hand-painted papers and collage. This piece was inspired by my travels in southern NM. $895 for 2 includes shipping. Make it yours.




acrylic painting on paper

Lighter Than Air

Santa Fe artist painting mixed media on paper

Lighter Than Air matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

This piece is acrylic on paper. There is even a video on my website that shows this painting in the process of being created. The rich colors, layers and texture will keep your eyes dancing. $895 for 2 includes shipping. This is ready for framing. Claim it here




Journey to the Center mixed media on paper

Journey to the Center

oil, silk and stitching on paper

Journey to the Center matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

Printed silk and stitched paper combine with collagraph oil on paper. A collagraph is a type of etching. The plate is made using texture and it is inked in a similar manner to an etching. The center spiral behind the silk is an etching plate and the frame around it is collage from marbled paper. $895 for 2 includes shipping.





muted earth colors on paper

Time Warp

oil etching on paper

Time Warp matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

This is two pieces in one and it is from my book series, which has sold out except for this piece that I pulled from my personal collection. The top portion is an etching print and the lower part is a collagraph. This piece is oil on paper with collage in the middle area. $895 for 2 includes shipping. Add to your collection here.



from Awakening Your Creative Soul

Flight

acrylic and collage painting on paper

Flight matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

I made this piece as a part of my new book Awakening Your Creative Soul. It is from the chapter to be the verb. What does Flight look like in my imagination and what colors, marks and composition create the feel of flight? This is it. This piece is acrylic on paper and incorporates collage. $895 for 2 includes shipping. Claim it here.




mixed media on paper

Trust the Journey

oil and mixed media collage on paper

Trust the Journey matted size 27.5" x 19.5"

This piece got its title from the process of creating it. I began with a collagraph on paper. I began to piece together the composition using painted silk, handmade paper, book pages and marbled paper along with other etchings and collagraphs. The piece comes together beautifully and you will find something new in this piece every time you look at it. $895 for 2 includes shipping. Make it yours.

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting