Monday, July 1, 2019

Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Sun Mountain” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson




Beautiful layers of color, textures and numbers will keep your eyes searching and your imagination finding new things.


16.25"x13.25" Mixed Media on Panel/Available
                                                      
Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Learn about my online courses HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Sign up for my newsletter HERE

     Follow me on Facebook HERE
     Follow me on Instagram HERE
     Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE

  

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting