Friday, July 19, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "LIFE FORCE" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



There is so much in this little beauty you will never tire of looking at it. There are transfers, fabric, collage and even a leaf skeleton embedded into plaster and wax. It is framed in a black wood floater frame.


10"x10"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.Sign up for my Newsletter HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Learn about my online courses HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE






  

                                                 

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting