Thursday, November 22, 2018

The 7th Annual BOGO begins Today

Happy Thanksgiving

Welcome to my 7th annual BOGO FreeSix Weeks of Giving. Each year for a limited time I make my paintings available for an amazing deal. You buy one and you get one free. The pricing even includes shipping to the continental US. Contact me for other shipping options. Because these prices are already an incredible value, I accept checks. If you wish to pay with a credit card a 3% charge will be added to cover the fees. You may use Paypal linked to a bank account without adding fees. Contact me for details.

Here are the selections for week 1. The BOGO begins Thanksgiving Day, November 22 and will last for six weeks. I will post 8 paintings every Thursday so you will have an 48 paintings to choose from. The final post will be December 27th and the sale will end January 3, 2019. I often have a final bonus post the last week. I love doing this every year because I connect with so many new collectors and reconnect with long-time friends. If you see something you like, email me right away to claim it. Don't let your favorite get away


Select ones you like; you may choose from any week. When you find the one you love, let me know and I will save it until you find your second painting. They go fast! When you have made all of your selections, send me a check and I send you the paintings. If you need another form of payment contact me for options. Here are the prices. Remember this is the price for 2 paintings including shipping to the continental US. This special only happens once a year for a very limited time. Don't miss out!

2 - 8x8 for $285 and it includes shipping
2 - 10x10 for $385
2 - 12x10 for $485
2 - 12x9 for $685-these are cradled, no frames
2 - 14x11 for $695
2 - 12x12x2.5 $795
2 - 14x14 framed for $795
2-  16x13 for $895
2 - 14x14 unframed for $995 
2 - 26x14 for $1495 



Some frame sizes vary in width and depth, and some are unframed. All framed ones are in black wood floater frames. Check overall dimensions and descriptions. If you have any questions please email me. The two paintings you select only have to be the same price. If you select 2 different priced paintings you will pay the price for the higher of the two.


abstract Italian landscape painting

Tuscan Hills 12.25" x 10.25"

earth colors, acrylic painting, pours

Tuscan Hills side view

This acrylic painting on panel is reminiscent of the medieval villages that cling to the side of the hills in Tuscany. I painted this before I went to Italy, but now that I have been I can see that it really is like this. The colors and the textures remind me of Tuscany. Now if it could only provide the food. Oh well. You can have this Italian beauty for $485 for 2 and includes shipping. I think it pairs well with the piece below. Claim it now!

cool sky, warm earth, collage painting
Saharan Sunset 12.25" x 10.25"

abstract landscape painting, encaustic effect
Saharan Sunset side view

The wonderful textures in this acrylic painting on panel will draw you in closer. The cool and warm colors will complement any space. I love the fabric and hand painted collage materials and the soft satin finish. This piece is $485 for two and includes shipping. Claim this piece now.


acrylic painting for encaustic effects

The Circle of Light  16.25" x 13.25"

earth colors, gold leaf and collage

The Circle of Light side view

Gold leaf and rich layers of color provide an intriguing surface. The clear crackle allows the deep blue to shine and the hand painted circle of light provides a rich detail. This acrylic on panel is available for $895 for 2 paintings including shipping. Gift yourself with this beauty. 


Buddha, crackle effect and cool colors

Timeless 10.25" x 10.25"  Sold!

spiritual inspiration

Timeless side view  Sold!

Timeless will remind you to be in the present moment whenever you glance upon it. The image is from a sculpture that I have in my garden that sits next to a stream. It always makes me feel peaceful. It is acrylic on panel and it is $385 for 2 including shipping.

layers of texture and color

Breakthrough 10.25" x 10.25" Sold! 

square colorful small painting

Breakthrough side view  Sold!

This piece took some time to be finished. I had it hanging in the studio waiting for it to speak to me and finally I knew how to finish it. It also is featured in a mini e-book that I just wrote. It has tons of crackles and layers of imagery. What a delight and it goes well with the piece above. Pair up the two for only $385 for both including shipping. Contact me.

numbers and letters abstract colorful painting

Sun Mountain 16.25" x 13.25"

framed acrylic abstract colorful painting with numbers

Sun Mountain side view

This painting was made for my newest book, Awakening Your Creative Soul. There are wonderful implied textures, meaning you see it visually but it feels smooth to the touch. The painting has a nice semi-gloss finish. It is only $895 for 2 including shipping. Claim this one for yourself or a gift.

colorful reds and gold small square painting

Celebrate Your Day 8.25" x 8.25" Just sold!

colorful square resin painting

Celebrate Your Day side view Just sold!

This painting feels like a party. It makes me happy. Set it on a little stand next to your bed and wake up every morning to Celebrate Your Day! This colorful gem has a glass-like resin finish that accentuates the colors. It is only $285 and that's for 2 including shipping. Claim it fast.

blues, ocean and gold

At the Beach 8.25" x 8.25" Just sold!

Sandra Duran Wilson ocean painting

At the Beach side view Just sold!

Another colorful and fun inspired piece. Take a vacation every time you look at this one. It has a resin glass-like finish, yummy layers of color and gold with some crackle circles, like beach balls rolling along the shore. This one is $285 for 2 along with the shipping. Contact me to claim this one.


I hope you enjoy these first 8 entries. If you have any questions about how this works just give me a shout and I will answer all your questions. Remember that these sometimes go quickly, so if you see one you love but you want to wait and see more, I suggest claiming the one you love because it may disappear.







No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting