Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Landscape Mixed Media Contemporary Abstract Painting,“Marble Mountains” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Collage, fabric, marbled paper and acrylic mash up to bring you a surreal night time view of some imaginary mountains. You can almost hear the whispers of the ancient mystical stories being told around the fire in this twilight setting.

      22.5"x26" Acrylic on Paper/sold

      Commissions welcome.

      Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

      Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

      Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


       Follow me on facebook HERE
       Follow me on Instagram HERE
       Follow me on Pinterest HERE
    
  My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE
  
FYI...My 7th Annual BOGO Sale Begins Thanksgiving Day!! Stay Tuned!!







No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting