Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Image Transfer Workshop

We have received advance copies of our book, Image Transfer Workshop. It is amazing to see two years of work in print. I have been using it as a reference for some new work. The folks who have had a chance to look at it have run home to order it and so can you. Here is the link to Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Image-Transfer-Workshop-Mixed-Media-Techniques/dp/1600611605/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232977667&sr=8-1
You should receive it about mid July. it won't be in the bookstores until August or September, so order your copy today.
We demonstrate 35 transfer techniques and we trouble shoot what may go wrong and how to fix it. We even have four projects you can do. working on this book has influenced my work and expanded my painting and art making tools. I hope it does the same for you. We will have a website and a blog for the book up this week, and I look forward to hearing how everyone is using the techniques. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! The book came out really, really wonderful and I know it is going to be a huge hit!

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting