Saturday, May 12, 2012

Create California is coming soon, so sign up now.

Today I am talking about my Saturday night class I am teaching on June 2 from 6-9 at the Create Mixed Media Retreat in Irvine, CA. Please join me for an evening of transparently good fun in my class, Book of Transfers.



Create unique journal pages or altered book pages, using transparent transfers. This technique class will get you rolling using transparencies, unique tape transfers, and alternative papers. We will experiment with a wide variety of papers, including my favorite Gampi silk tissue. Rice paper, synthetic papers, and even the transparencies themselves become a part of the art. We will also learn some fast and fabulous background surfaces and crackle textures you can put on a page. This class will have your mind spinning with all the possibilities you can create using transparent transfers.

Click Create to sign up soon.

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting