Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Work by Workshop Participants


Jim Morrison by DeAnne Olguin Williamson, a spring workshop participant  








DeAnne came out to Santa Fe this spring to take a workshop. She was inspired by some of the new texture and transfer techniques that she learned. She created several pieces for a scholarship fund raiser for a school of rock and blues. This is my all time favorite music genre and she included unknowingly some of my favorite musicians. Music, poetry and art always fit together. Thanks DeAnne for sharing your work.

I have a workshop coming up in August that will focus on alternative surfaces. I only have a few spots left so let me here from anyone interested. The dates are August 14-16. You may email me or go to my website to sign up for my newsletter.
 

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting