Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Gratitude


Floating Stones 16x20
Lately I have found myself wanting to paint landscapes. Now my landscapes aren't what you look out the window and see, they are more like what you see in your dreams. That is where all my paintings come from, my dreams. I love waking up and having the solution to a technical issue solved or the vision for a new painting. My best work is done in my dreams. I think I will start on a new series called Perspective.
This painting is called Floating Stones because the stones want to join the sky and the sky is cracked like the veins in the stones. The green bands are the Earth's energy waves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this--beautiful. I wish I could harness more from my dreams.

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting