Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Art from the Workshop Students

Forget Me Not by Anne DeJarnette

Anne and her mother Willa came from opposite sides of the country to meet in Santa Fe and take an art workshop together. It was a delight to have them as part of the March 18-19 Venetian Plaster class. I just sent out my newsletter and I posted a painting that I began as a demo in this class and I just finished it. Below is Anne's painting using the same image transfer.

by student Anne DeJarnette
I have a couple of photos, also courtesy of Anne, of the workshop in process.

Sandra and Willa in the studio

From L to R: Willa Dyche, Eileen Patterson, Amy Sayers and me



Thank you to all you wonderful students and artists. I really enjoyed creating with you and I look forward to seeing photos of finished work, so send in your homework. I am off to Austin, TX next week to teach at Dragonfly Gallery. There are still a couple of seats left if you want to get in on the fun. Go to my newsletter or website to check out all the videos and classes.

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting