Monday, December 10, 2018

BOGO, Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Three Widows” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



I love the colors in this acrylic on panel painting and the deep texture too. There are windows made from transparent material that is painted on both sides for even more depth. The collage elements are fused with the hi-gloss resin that covers the piece and enhances both the color and texture.



10.25"x10.25"x1.5" Acrylic on panel in a Black Floater Frame.

This painting is part of my annual BOGO SALE, Click HERE to Purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
  

No comments:

The Other Side

The Other Side
4-panel commissioned painting